Our Company Overview
• Classic Leather Inc. founded in 1966 by Thomas H. Shores Sr. in Hickory, NC
• Oldest Leather Upholstery Specialist in the United States
• Family (Tommy Shores Jr.-CEO & President) and Employee-Owned and Operated
• Vertically Integrated Manufacturer-We own/operate our frame manufacturing shop, cushioning fabrication, leather marking/cutting/sewing operations, and upholstering processes.
• Over 280 Skilled Craftspeople and Artisans based in our Hickory, NC operations-most craftspeople are 2nd and 3rd generation from this region.
• Over 600 Style Options, 200 Leathers, and 250 Fabrics to select from.
• Sister Companies include Statesville Chair Company (design/residential-which has now been incorporated into Classic Leather) and
St. Timothy Chair (commercial and hospitality) Companies.
Crafted with pride in the United States since 1966.
Browse our large selection of high quality leather furniture. more
Harley Davidson Furniture
In 2008, American Icon Harley Davidson and Classic Leather joined forces. The result is a unique collection of furniture infused with the Harley DNA. more
Classic Leather presents The TAG Collection designed by the award winning Designer, TAG Galyean. more
Furnishing A Better Future
Classic Leather is a member of the Sustainable Furniture Council. The SFC is a non-profit balanced coalition of industry players committed to promoting sustanable practices within the home furnishings industry and raising awareness among consumers and buyers. We believe that these practices are critical for maintaining a healthy balance between enviromental conservation, social equity, and econnomic development.